Masturbation is a practice widely in use among males in the world and females to a less proportion. Masturbation is sexual stimulation of own genitals, usually to the point of orgasm, using, hands, fingers, other objects and now available sex toys.
It is estimated that only 5 to 8% of people do not masturbate. Masturbation is an indication of sexual desire in a person.
Advantages of Masturbation in both males and females
- Masturbation is supposed to ease tension, especially sexual tension, may be for little time, in both males and females.
- Masturbation makes both genders feel light.
- Masturbation prevents excessive sperm storage in a male, a very potential reason of prostate disorder.
- Masturbation helps to be imaginative for both genders.
- Masturbation reduces sexual urge in both genders, thus preventing sex crimes.
- Masturbation is a potential remedy for both genders to indulge in sex with multiple partners, inviting serious health hazards.
- Masturbation is a sure way of sexual satisfaction for both genders.
- Masturbation prevents sexually transmitted diseases for both sexes.
- Masturbation cools down a person, lowers blood pressure and gives tranquility to a mentally agitated person.
- Masturbation is the best way to collect sperm for clinical use.
Disadvantages of Masturbation in both males and females
- Masturbation is considered a moral sin and the indulging persons often suffer from guilt complex.
- Overindulgences can weaken the genitals, especially male organ.
- Male organ develops visual veins, making it look ugly.
- Masturbation can inflict injuries on genitals, especially female genitals.
- Masturbation carries the risk of infecting genitals, females being more vulnerable.
- Masturbation may tamper with the level of testosterone in a male.
- Masturbation and overindulgence may make a male become a patient of premature ejaculation conditions.
- Masturbation may lead the females to abort a child, though clinical evidence is yet to confirm this claim.
- Masturbation may lead to infertility in females, again a claim to be confirmed clinically.
- Masturbation induced injury or infection may lead to cancer in females.
- Overindulgence in masturbation may make a person avoid regular normal sex with a partner.
Scientifically speaking, masturbation is a overrated, inflated myth spread in society for centuries together. Masturbation is a normal physical reaction when hormonal pressure exceeds the normal level in both males and females. The dangers, evils of masturbation are exaggerated, especially by religious priests. Even the animals masturbate, if need be.
Masturbation is an act widely disapproved by religion and culture making people practice it in secrecy as it is social taboo. But time has come to look at the subject with clinical expertise, as masturbation can never be avoided among humans.